WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are installed in the USER’S computer browser to record their activity by sending an anonymous identification that is stored in the same, in order to make browsing easier, allowing, for example, access to USERS who have previously registered, access to areas, services or promotions reserved exclusively for them without having to register each time they visit. They can also be used to measure the audience, traffic and navigation parameters, session time, and/or to monitor the progress and number of entries. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow their personal data to be known.
TYPES OF COOKIES:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service Requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to browse a website and use the different options or services that exist on it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering the elements that make up an order, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies that are either processed by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
To record the clicks made on the various links on the Website. This information is dissociated.
Used to distinguish users
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
The cookies used on our website are session and third-party cookies, and allow us to store and access information relating to language, the type of browser used and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as to monitor and analyse the activity carried out, in order to introduce improvements and provide our services in a more efficient and personalised manner. NORLEAN MANUFACTURING & PRODUCTIVIDAD S.L. does not use advertising or behavioural advertising cookies.
NOTE: Some pages of this website display embedded or invoked content through which third-party cookies may be installed. Although the page is reviewed from time to time, the list of cookies may not be updated. If you have any questions about the cookies that are set through this website, please contact us.
As a user, you may at any time access your browser settings by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or selecting those whose installation is allowed and those whose installation is not, by following one of the following procedures, depending on the browser you use:
Since each browser uses a different way, the help function of your browser will tell you how to do this.
All browsers allow you to change your Cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘Preferences’ menu of your browser.
Below is information on the steps to access the configuration menu for cookies and, where applicable, private browsing in each of the main browsers:
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser’s Help.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser’s Help.
Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, please consult Google support or the browser’s Help.
For more information, you can consult Apple support or the browser’s Help.
If you have any questions, you can contact us at the following email address: email@example.com