- IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected below: the company that owns www.norlean.com is NORLEAN MANUFACTURING & PRODUCTIVITY S.L. , with CIF number B 27.848.506, and address for this purpose in C/ A Caleira, no. 5, low, 36.210, Vigo (Pontevedra),concontact email: email@example.com
- USERS: Access and /or use of this portal of NORLEAN MANUFACTURING & PRODUCTIVITY S.L. attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from such access and /or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected herein. These conditions will apply regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that, if applicable, are mandatory.
- USE OF THE PORTAL: www.norlean.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to NORLEAN MANUFACTURING & PRODUCTIVITY S.L. to which the USER may have access. THE USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content.
In such registration the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing to make diligent and confidential useofit. THE USER undertakes to make proper useof the contents andservices that NORLEAN MANUFACTURING & PRODUCTIVITY S.L. offers through its website, committing not to use them for activities that may be illegal,contrary to public order, national defense or public health.
In any case, NORLEAN MANUFACTURING & PRODUCTIVITY S.L. reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, the structure and design of the website: modify or eliminate services or content as well as the conditions of access and / or use of the website.
Similarly NORLEAN MANUFACTURING & PRODUCTIVITY S.L. reserves the right to modify at any time these conditions of use, as well as any other particular conditions contained in the website www.norlean.com
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In compliance with the provisions of the General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on Data Protection,and in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, On the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights,we inform the user that the personal data that you voluntarily provide us, by any of our means of information collection, will be incorporated into the Automated Personal Data Processing Activities owned by NORLEAN MANUFACTURING & PRODUCTIVITY S.L. , in order to be able to provide you with our services, as well as to keep you informed about matters relating to the activity of the company and its services. The fields marked with “*” are mandatory, so the non-completion of these fields will prevent the USER from enjoying some of the Services and information offered on the Website. The data contained in them will be treated confidentially.
NORLEAN MANUFACTURING & PRODUCTIVITY S.L. fully complies with the current legislation on the protection of personal data, and with the confidentiality commitments typical of its activity.
NORLEAN MANUFACTURING & PRODUCTIVITY S.L. has adopted the necessary technical measures to maintain the required level of security, depending on the nature of the personal data processed and the circumstances of the processing, in order to avoid, as far as possible and always according to the state of the art, its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access. For the realization of the aforementioned management it may be necessary that the data be transferred to processors, collaborating companies and public administrations (which can verify the veracity of the data).
In the event that the USER provides personal data, relating to natural persons other thanhimself, the USER must,prior to the inclusion, inform them of the content of this clause, in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on Data Protection,and in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
NORLEAN MANUFACTURING & PRODUCTIVITY S.L. as responsible for the Processing Activity,guarantees the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition and portability of the data provided,in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on Data Protection, and in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, USER may exerciseat any time the rights,by writing to the registered office, attachinga copy of the ID or Passport.
NORLEAN MANUFACTURING & PRODUCTIVITY S.L. guarantees that all commercial communications that it directs to its customers comply with current regulations.
Therefore, in compliance with Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce and Law 9/2014 General of Telecomunications, the USER is informed that NORLEAN MANUFACTURING & PRODUCTIVITY S.L. may send you electronic information about products and services of interest to which you consent.
You may revoke this authorization at any time at the firstname.lastname@example.org
It may happen that some cookies used on this website are not related to NORLEAN MANUFACTURING & PRODUCTIVITY S.L. . This is because some pages of the website have embedded content from third-party websites (such as a YouTube video).
Because the aforementioned content comes from another website, NORLEAN MANUFACTURING & PRODUCTIVITY S.L. does not control the settings of such cookies. If you want to change your cookie settings preferences, you should consult the websites of such third parties for information.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: NORLEAN MANUFACTURING & PRODUCTIVITY S.L. by itself or as a transferee, owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design..), being expressly prohibited its reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the modality of making available all or part of the contents of this website, in any medium and by any support and by any part of the contents of this website, in any medium and by any support and by any any technical means, without the authorization of NORLEAN MANUFACTURING & PRODUCTIVITY S.L. The USER undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by NORLEAN MANUFACTURING & PRODUCTIVITY S.L. . The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, circumventing or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the website.
- EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: NORLEAN MANUFACTURING & PRODUCTIVITY S.L. it is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, unavailability of the website or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
Deficiencies of the service, communication networks, problems resulting from the malfunction or use of unoptimized versions of any browser, possible security errors that may occur or possible damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system, to the files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of viruses on the USER’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the website, telephone breakdowns, , interference, omissions or disconnections in the operational operation of the electronic system caused by causes beyond NORLEAN MANUFACTURING & PRODUCTIVITY S.L. ; del knowledge that unauthorized third parties ofthe class, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of access and use that USERS make of the website and the information and services. The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, good faith, accepted general uses or public order, of the website, its services or contents, by the USERS
- MODIFICATIONS: NORLEAN MANUFACTURING & PRODUCTIVITY S.L. reserves the right to make without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate on the website, being able to change, delete or add both content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on its portal.
- LINKS: In the event that links or hyperlinks to other internet sites are available in www.norlean.com, NORLEAN MANUFACTURING & PRODUCTIVITY S.L. you will not exercise any control over such sites and content. Under no circumstances, NORLEAN MANUFACTURING & PRODUCTIVITY S.L. assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
- RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: NORLEAN MANUFACTURING & PRODUCTIVITY S.L. sand reserves the right to block the access of a USER against any indication offraudulent use of the servicesoffered without prior notice, at its own request or from a third party, to those userswho do not comply withthesegeneral termsof use.
- GENERALITIES: NORLEAN MANUFACTURING & PRODUCTIVITY S.L. will pursue the non-compliance with these conditions, as well as any misuse of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law
- MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND DURATION: NORLEAN MANUFACTURING & PRODUCTIVITY S.L. you may modify the conditions determined herein at any time, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between NORLEAN MANUFACTURING & PRODUCTIVITY S.L. and theUSER will be governed by Spanish legislation vigente and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Vigo.